Albany Bahamas is a new 565-acre luxury resort community located on the southwestern shores of New Providence Island in the Bahamas.And its location, just five miles or seven minutes from the country’s main airport, Lynden Pindling’s International Airport (LIA), makes it not only a perfect island getaway but an easy one to get to from most major US and Canadian cities.
If you are looking for real estate in Bahamas then Albany Bahamas is certainly a place you should be looking at for finding Bahamas luxury real estate.
Albany Bahamas which gets its name from the historic beach side estate Albany House located in the heart of the community is being developed by the Tavistock Group in partnership with Tiger Woods and Ernie Els.
And when completed Albany Bahamas will feature a luxury boutique style hotel and approximately 325 residences that include custom beachfront, beach club and golf course home lots ranging from 13,000 to 41,000 square feet. Along with 100 well-appointed marina residences ranging from two bedroom apartments to five bedroom penthouses with private swimming pools situated around a 71-slip marina designed for yachts up to 240 ft.
This coupled with Albany Bahamas promises to be a showcase of natural beauty, architectural innovation and the finest luxury amenities ever assembled in a resort community makes it the perfect setting for those who desire the epitome of luxury with direct access to the ocean.
Here is what else Albany Bahamas promises:-
- An Ernie Els-designed 7,400 yards, 18-hole UK style links championship golf course with practice facilities. Including golf clubhouse, pro shop and private corporate meeting facilities
- A selection of boutique retail shops, office spaces and restaurants surrounding the marina
- Full-service spa and state of the art fitness center with tennis facilities.
- Albany Beach Club with elegant sea view dining room, adult bar and lounge, and a family restaurant
- Kids’ clubhouse with activity centers and family water park in garden setting with pools, slides, grottos and waterfalls
- 15-acre equestrian center
Albany Bahamas Real Estate Master Plan Contact us at Bahamas Luxury Real Estate for details about owning your real estate in Albany Bahamas. And as always if you have any question about Albany Bahamas or Bahamas real estate just ask Glenn your Bahamas Luxury Real Estate consultant